Try this tasty salad served with whole wheat bread. Serves 4.
- 1 bunch of fresh spinach, washed
- 5 radishes, sliced
- 1 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup lentils (use brown or green lentils – canned or cooked)
Ingredients for dressing:
- Zest and juice of one orange
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare lentils by opening can, rinsing and draining, or if using dry lentils, cook for 20 minutes and rinse under cold water to cool them.
- Whisk all ingredients together. Add salt and pepper to taste.