Make this great greek salad in under 30 minutes.
- Half head of romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- Half English cucumber, sliced diagonally
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup black olives (Kalamata)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- ½ cup vegan soy feta, crumbled
- 1 tbsp balsamic (or red wine) vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Dash of salt
- Toss salad in a bowl.
- Make the dressing by combining dressing ingredients in a small jar and shake.
- Pour dressing on salad just before serving. Garnish with black pepper.