Serves 4 | <30 minutes
- 1 (12 oz) pre-baked pizza crust, or fresh pizza dough
- 2 tbsp pesto, store-bought
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp chili pepper flakes (optional)
- ½ cup grated veggie cheese such as Daiya (optional)
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- Place crust on an oiled baking sheet; bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Spread pesto evenly over crust, leaving a small border. Top with rest of ingredients, except basil.
- Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until crust is golden. Apply basil and enjoy!